This Page

has been moved to new address

Reporting for duty and TV LOVE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Reporting for duty and TV LOVE!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Reporting for duty and TV LOVE!

Sigh.

My baby nephew Z, who graduated high school in June (so not really a baby, right?) just left his home for his Air Force recruiter’s office. He’s shipping out to Basic Training today. My brother K has been Z’s full custodial single parent since he was 2. He just called me and was pretty emotional. I don’t blame him! Z was crying when they said good bye, not because he’s scared, but because he’s worried about his dad. Cripes.

Z’s such a great kid, very respectful of authority and has received a lot of good advice for his training. Like be the kid in the middle, don’t be an ass showing off at the front of the pack and don’t be a baby at the back of the pack. Just get thru it. It’ll be hell, but get thru it. I’m so damn skippy proud of him. And with the state of the country, I’m quite sure he’ll be in this “war” going on – but still, I’m proud of him.

He’s going to be fine. He won’t get hazed too bad. He won’t get flushed in the toilet. He won’t miss his dad too much He’ll be fine, right?

**
On a happier note, only 4 hours till the Bachelorette choses JASON! I know it, I know she's gonna pick him (and I'm sorta sad - because the show's track record sucks ass and I don't want him & his lil son getting hurt). I will be glued to my television tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your nephew does really well. And please thank him next time you talk to him for joining the military and protecting our country.

On a pissier note. WTF was DeAnna thinking? I HATE that show!

7/8/08, 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home