This Page

has been moved to new address

Love, Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Love, Me

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love, Me

Guess what I got today?!





Guess who they're from?


Me.


Yep - when we were dating, I made the mistake of telling the Mr. that "floral delivery is expensive and a waste of money - esp on big holidays like Valentine's Day!" Boy - he took that to heart. I haven't received any from him since.


Well - I should say that I also told him that simple daisies from the grocery store are just as pretty - and he gets these for me randomly, which I love.


Anyhoodle, brought a lil sunshine to my office.


Carry on.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are my fav flowers. I love the simplicity of them...
Just thought I'd share that with you. And you deserve flowers - why not get them yourself?! :)

6/26/08, 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home