This Page

has been moved to new address

Yum.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Yum.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Yum.

So I got sushi for lunch (got to love Mondays at the Caf!) and ate at my desk. I decided I needed to get out of this sub-zero AC and see the sun for a few minutes!


So I thought I'd find a car wash because there's like 3 feet of pollen on every inch of the car, even inside! Off I go, only to be mega-sidetracked.
Like a beacon in the night, the big DQ sign was just calling my name!

I am so weak.

Meet Minty, the Mint Oreo Cookie Blizzard - my very first blizzard of the summer. Delish.


Problem? It's HELLA HOT here (93 today, 96 tomorrow! GAH - and there's lots of lovely humidity that comes along with it) - anyway - it's hot and my tasty treat was all a mess when I got back to my desk.

Didn't stop me from eating it. Wonder how many more I'll have this summer? Hmmm.

Oh, did someone mention a car wash? Yeah, me - didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so damn good I am tempted to pull Kaylee out of bed to go get me some ice cream!!!

Although I did have the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup soft serve mess at Baskin Robbins yesterday for dinner at work. That was fantastical.

6/9/08, 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home