This Page

has been moved to new address

Temptation!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Temptation!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Temptation!



This is what I am currently staring at.

I've already had some of the Diet Dr. I can't kick that habit! I'm down to one every other day - it's so frackin delish. But I'm supposed to drink that INSTEAD of the calorie and fat laden sweets that seem to be everywhere these days! Yeah, that bag of peanut m-n-m's? There's a HUGE bowl of bags on my admin's desk. So I resisted the temptation for 4 days and today - I grabbed a bag.

Now, my dilemma. How much will power do I have? I'd like to eat, oh, 10. Just 10. And save some for another day.

But they're just STARING at me.

I've already popped 3 into my mouth. DAMNIT! What to do what to do...

Oh, and I won a free Diet Dr. Pepper (the code on the inside told me!) It's a conspiricy, I swear. They don't want me to quit.

OK - off to hide the rest of the bag!

***********
edit to add...
Must be some sort of record for me. I'm so weak! PANSY!!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that was freakin funny! I bet those M&M's were tasty!

5/25/08, 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home