This Page

has been moved to new address

Sporty Romantic?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sporty Romantic?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sporty Romantic?

Now THIS (click me) is really refreshing! A seemingly big tuff footballer with some really kick ass writing skills. I'm not saying all athletes are "dumb jocks," not in the least - but it's rare to see one blogging. And about something so sweet as his upcoming wedding.

My favorite quote:

"She dressed to make men panic, but beyond that she was beautiful. Her smile was incredible and she had something terribly contagious in her eyes."

GAH! Can you imagine your man writing that about you? Gave me the goosebumps!

Very cool.

I'm a sports fan (altho not a Redskins fan) and I think I'll be following this guy's Wednesday yahoo posts...just to see the real guy behind the helmet.


see also ChrisCooly's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home