This Page

has been moved to new address

Blessed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Blessed

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blessed

What an incredible weekend AWAY from the computer!

I had the most non-eventful Mother's Day and I wouldn't change a thing. Lil Kiss fell asleep in my arms in church (he's a crib sleeper - this was a sweet gift). And Big Kiss grabbed my face and turned it to whisper in my ear "I have a secret, I love you all the time." The in-laws came over, too - so I got to take a nap! HEH-ven!

Life's picking up in these parts, this will be a week from hell ~ so putting the boys to bed was extra special for me tonight. I rocked Little Kiss way longer than he needed - and just let my soft tears roll down my cheeks. And Big Kiss was extra snuggly tonight - patting my leg and touching my cheek while we watched his before bed cah-toons.

I'm so blessed to be their mother. So incredibly blessed.

Happy Mothers Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home