This Page

has been moved to new address

SEEING RED!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: SEEING RED!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SEEING RED!

God DAMNIT!

I seriously hate being female sometimes. I know - monthly courses (*snigger*) are what makes us women and are necessary to bring children into this world.

But I'm DONE with that part of life. Kitchen's closed. No Mo Kids in the Kiss Hizza!

So why o why am I still cursed! Ugh. Fuck. I mean, it's part of life, yeah yeah - I get it. But I thought I was done today and thus not PREPARED for the mess that I am dealing with right now.

Mutha Fluckin Mothah Nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home