This Page

has been moved to new address

Tick tock, tick tock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Tick tock, tick tock

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock

Photobucket
I need some of those ticker thingies. You know the annoying things you see at the bottom of message board posts?

I can call them annoying, I used to have one.

Watching that thing creep ever.so.slowy. toward 40 weeks when I was preggo was pure agony. Yet also necessary, I needed the constant reminder that there was in fact an end in sight!

Aaaaannnyyy way.

I need one for the return of the best shows on television: Grey's Anatomy (in 4 hours, 45 minutes) and LOST (in 5 hours, 45 minutes).

Tick tock, tick tock.

AND, I need another one to tick away the days / hours until my trip w/ the Mr! I'm so G. Damn excited to get away with him!

Tick tock, tick tock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home