This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

Heh. Got to love Beck.

So I’ve been doing – meh – on WW. Sticking to it most days, but cheating a lot. Case in point – consuming ½ a bag of moose munch yesterday. And I’ve continued to lose, bits at a time, but today I’m down 1 whole pound. Sweetbabyjesus!

So I’m thisclose to losing 20lbs (only 0.4 to go) and then my next goal of 10 more is on the horizon.

And, I look good today (there’s my modesty again). In fact, to quote Mr. Kiss’ text message “hottie.” My hair is sassilicious. I’m wearing a super cute springy but professional dress. (a DRESS!) Even Big Kiss said “you’re prettiful, Momma.” My boyzz, they know how to make Momma smile!

Now, the plan of attack is to eat well every day EXCEPT the days I’m away (this weekend and next). I can do that, no?

You can doooo itttt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home