This Page

has been moved to new address

FU naptime??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: FU naptime??

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

FU naptime??

Why oh why is my little boy not napping?? And I'm not even talking 'bout Little Kiss - BIG KISS has said FU to naps the past 2 weekends. *mad face*

But I still try - he's too young to give them up, no?

He's currently up in his room fighting it like mad. He's banging the wall w/ his feet, whining, jumping on the bed, coming to the door, opening and closing the door, running back to his bed.

ARGH!!

The sad thing is I know he's tired. When I go tell him "if I have to come up here one more time" (um, when did I become my mother???) he's all yawning and saying he's tired but he won't sleep. But as soon as I leave it's all "I'm all done, I sleep two hours!"

Nucking futs, I'm serious!

Side note, as I listen to him moan & groan, I'm enjoying a little Diet Dr. Pepper (just one) and some Pirate's Booty. That shit is good, puffy & salty - but the Booty "dust" is nasty. Like worse than cheetos nasty! It was all over my shelf (chest) and took 2 pumps o my bath & body works vanilla bean to clean off of my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home