This Page

has been moved to new address

Sassy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sassy...

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sassy...

I got my hair cut yesterday.

As a matter of fact, I got all of my hairs cut. 8 ½ inches.

Gone.

And after the first snip, my girl tells me that if I cut off 10, I would have been able to donate it. Had I known that, I’d have waited a little bit to chop it all off!

I so needed a change.

I really feel like a different person. I’m one of 6 kids – 4 boys in that mix and my mom used to line me up w/ the boys and cut my hair short. As soon as she let me grow it, as soon as I was in control, control I did! Step away from the scissors!

At 9, I had the cutest little blonde pig tails. At 12 I had a mullet (don’t hate, it was 1986) and at 16 I had high school "big hair." I think I used a can of aqua net every 2 days for those bangs and wings. It seems like I’ve always identified a piece of myself with my hair. Like, All American Blonde & Blue, that’s me. But I’m so much more, and I just need to remind myself of that at times.

Anyway, it’s short & sassy and although I feel a little nekked, I really like it.

Make that LOVE it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home