This Page

has been moved to new address

This is just not right.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: This is just not right.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is just not right.

How can all of this DELISH-ish-NESS be on one webpage.

http://www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/

I'm literally drooling.


Here's just a sample.


"The cake is so moist and surprisingly not as dense as you would think. It is definitely from the sour cream. The Guinness Stout adds such depth of flavor that does not make the "chocolate" part of the cupcake taste too sweet. I would be remiss if I did not tell you how luscious the Guinness and butter simmering before adding the Dutch-process cocoa smelled. I could almost swear a loaf of fresh baked bread was in the oven (it was that good)! I have made this recipe with and with out mini-morsel chocolate chips; It's entirely up to you - but if you really like chocolate... the more, the merrier! The ganache is a perfect complement to the robust flavors of the cake and then I added a swirl of Bailey's Buttercream frosting on top of all this deliciousness. This, if I may say, was a really unexpected surprise for the tastebuds each time I make this recipe."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home