This Page

has been moved to new address

I love guinness.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: I love guinness.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love guinness.

I’ve had 3 Guinness' (guinni?) tonight. So much for my “loser” path. But hey, I need ONE cheat day, no?

Diet is not the point.

I’ll repeat. I’ve had 3 dark, milky “meal in a can” beers and I’m WORKING! WTF. I need to present to the CFO and HIS BOSS tomorrow. I’m an ass.

Oh please – I pray I kept spell check on. I pray I kept grammar check on. And I pray that sleep Gods sprinkle me as I slumber tonight…do not let my kid wake up.

Do not let my teething kid wake up.

Do not let my teething kid wake up.

Do not let my teething kid wake up.

I think I’ll have just one more beer so that I can “sleep.” And if my teething kid wakes up? Mr. Kiss better get his ASS OUT OF BED to administer the love.

Nigh nigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home