This Page

has been moved to new address

Loser

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Loser

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Loser

Happy Friday Eve.

Stole that from a friend – Friday Eve…love it!

I went to weight watchers today. Yeah, I’m on weight watchers. Program works, if you stick to it (thank you, Captain Obvious). So I started in November to help lose the “baby weight” from Little Kiss. Those 40 lbs are gone, WOOT! *\o/* Unfortunately, I have 10 more to be pre-Big Kiss…and another 10 to be Honeymoon Hottie. I wore a bikini on my honeymoon. A black one. From Vicky’s Secret. I had a nice lil body (I’m 5’2 ¼, lil is relevant) nothing fantastic, but the bikini showed my curves and big ta-tas. The ta-tas are still big, but I’ve nursed 2 kids – you don’t even want to know what kind of shape they’re in these days.

And to be completely honest, I look pretty good – to me. I’m a confident person. I’m not out to impress, I do not aim to be a MILF (although someone called me that once and I totally blushed and wished he’d say it again!) but I do want to be a healthy mom and active w/ my kids. I also want to set good examples for the boyzz, so this whole WW thing is the “lifestyle change” that they tout it to be.

My lifestyle change had been stalled for a few months: holidays, long working hours, etc. but I’m back and I mean bizness! I’ve been making my meals, which – who knew? It’s healthier than eating out? And trying to get to the gym during the day – thank God my company offers a nice one. I also do the ellip at home while I watch John & Kate on DVR.

I guess it’s working b/c I lost 2 lbs since last week. That’s a good start. And I clearly know that 2 lbs can be gained easily (eat a bagle w/ schmear) or lost easily (take a big dump)…but I’m on a mission to keep going in the “loss” direction.

Crap, now what am I going to do w/ that last piece of cake??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home