This Page

has been moved to new address

Johnny...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Johnny...

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Johnny...

So I heard on the radio tonight that Patrick Swayze has pancreatic cancer. It makes me so sad. Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorite movies. It also brought back a super old memory from High School…I was actually invited to a slumber party (me? Yeah, me!) and we stayed up watching it. So one of the best parts is when Johnny rolls over and you see his ASS! Just one cheek, really, but we hit rewind on the VCR like 10 times. Oh my heart.

“Oh Syliva?
Yes Mickey?
How do you call your lover boy?
C’mere lover boy!
And if he doesn’t answer?
Oh lover boy!
And if he STILL doesn’t answer?
Ba-by, o-oh baby…"

(that’s pure memory, man – I didn’t even need to google that shit!) Totally 80’s baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home