This Page

has been moved to new address

Cinco de mayo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Cinco de mayo

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de mayo

We had the best weekend. On Saturday morning, I took Big Kiss to the circus! He was AMAZED to say the least. It’s that lil kid AWE that you just can’t help but be sucked in.

On Sunday, we made a trip to Snip-Its. Whole Fam Damily.
Oh. Em. Gee.
The kid sat in the chair (not clinging to me), went to town on his lollypop and DID NOT CRY! I can not tell you how excited we were. Of course, I looked like a complete freak tard the whole time trying to keep him in a good mood and distract him [picture me jumping around, trying to steal his lollypop, oohing and ahhing] – whatev. A momma’s got to do what a momma’s got to do!

I’m so proud of my baby (and I’m pretty sure the kiddie stylest was pretty happy, too - no kicking, screaming or kid snot to dodge).

And Little Kiss is officially too big for his swing. :( MAN, we got some good use out of that thing. But b/c we were out running ervands all day, he didn’t get a good afternoon nap but was wicked tired so I gave him a bottle, his eyes rolled back in his head and he was out. Until I picked him up. I put him in the swing anyway and usually he chills and is conked out real quick. But he was fussin a bit so I went to check on him. It’s sad – but I WISH I had my camera. He was half hanging out over the side (thank God for the buckles) and there was milk puke under the swing. And as soon as he saw me, he reached out like “Cheesenrice, Momma, get me OUT of this contraption!”

As for the Mister & Missus? We had 2 (count ‘em TWO) date nites. Both in house, but our kids go to bed so early, it’s easy to do often. We like to have a good meal and watch a movie or some DVR’s – ‘cept I’m usually ungodly tired and am drooling on the armchair by 9pm. Well on Friday we had some wine and watched 3 dvrs. And on Saturday – sushi, wine and a WHOLE movie. Bourne Supremacy (I think? The 3rd one). It was so damn good.

The weather sucked in these parts, but we had a good weekend in spite of it.

This morning we woke up to blaring sunshine! Gawjus. I got the kids out of the house w/ the Mr. and then took the dog for a nice long walk…on a mission to lose 5lbs this month. Hard core baby.

Big day for Momma Kiss. I admit it. I’m a NKOTB fan. And I’m so going to their concert. Bought the tickets this morning. It’s one of those concerts Mr. Kiss was like “that’s a great one for you to see w/ your girl friends!” (he uses the same response for chick flicks). I was way too poor when they toured last so Hell Yeah, I’ll be among the zillion 30somethings in the audience!

143 days till the concert…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home