This Page

has been moved to new address

Feel the warmth...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Feel the warmth...

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feel the warmth...

I'm not one for e-mail forwards but this is a good one.

True Friendship, None of that Sissy Crap

1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.



Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home