This Page

has been moved to new address

Apparently I'm on a Mexican Kick??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Apparently I'm on a Mexican Kick??

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Apparently I'm on a Mexican Kick??

Yeah, chelada's last night and today! Gah.

That damn Chihuahua!

You know the little guy, the little mascot for Taco Bell? I hate him.

That said, I did just INHALE a meal from his nasty little restaurant. I had some combo that looked way better than it actually was: a chicken quesadilla, hard shell taco, cinnamon twists and FULL caf FULL sugar Dr. Pepper.

I don’t even want to consider the fat & calorie intake. If anyone knows, keep it to yourself, eh?

What a glutton. Not to mention, my fingers are like little vienna sausages from all the sodium.

AND – I’m sure this evening will not be low cal in the least, I’m doing a late movie w/ the girls. SATC is playing at this premium theater that serves food & drinks – starts at 10:30.

Yes, I said STARTS.

Who the F do I think I am? I’m usually in bed an hour before that?!

Ohhh, the sacrifices we make for our girlie friends!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you harassed me for my McDonalds! If it makes you feel ANY better I had a nacho bellgrande and taco supreme w/ a large pink lemondaid last night from that damn place... It too was nowhere as good as it looked on their menu board.

6/6/08, 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home