This Page

has been moved to new address

Appetite is BACK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Appetite is BACK!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Appetite is BACK!

I am eating everything in sight today – after 3 days of plain pasta* – I’m so flucking hungry! And so today whilst I was at Targhay, shopping hungry, I purchased beef jerkey and this lovely new product:



Chocolate Chex Mix Turtle.

OK – whoever invented this should be shot. It’s DAYUM good. And not even that horrible for you.

I think I just ate half the bag.

It reminds me of that puppy chow (aka muddy buddies) made w/ chex, peanut butter, choc chips and powdered shugah. But less messy.




*didn't even mention i was sick, did I? Our house was like a freakin MASH unit this weekend. I had no energy - not even to blog. The horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home