This Page

has been moved to new address

Sad little office

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sad little office

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sad little office


This is where I "work" every day. I shouldn't complain, because I'm not in cubicle land - at least I have a door that closes (and locks) so I can nap under my desk costanza-style if I need to - but it's an absolute shitstainpigsty right now.

All those papers? From year end AND Q1 hell.

And that stack of reports on the table? Need to simply be distributed. But I haven't done it.
Like the phone? I think it was made in 1967.

Anyway - point - I have no window. So days like today when it's Hot as Hattes outside I'm sitting here with a space heater blowing and wearing a wrap because of the superchill AC. If only my office had even a small window...(like this - this is outside my door).

Maybe I just move my desk into the hall?? I'll work on that.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing your office!!! I can picture you there, not IM'ing!!! I love being able to picture things, and this is NOTHING like what I had pictured!!! I was thinking more cubicle, but you even have a table w/ a picture on it!!! Totally not what I thought!

6/10/08, 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home