This Page

has been moved to new address

d-runk?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: d-runk?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

d-runk?

So i had a girls nite in tonite.

Mr. and The Pooper are away at his 'rents and i'm here w/ Lil Kiss so I called a Girls Nite. I made dinner. And drank. And made 2 ingredient bread (1 can beer, 2 and 2/3 c self r ising flour, 1c cheddar cheese - mix and bake at 375 for 55 min). And drank. And had 4 cupcakes. And I had lots of wine. And i luff my girls. And I miss my long distance girsl, too bad they're not closer.

This is waht I had to choose from tonite - PUH-lease! Mr. Kiss shoulda locked it up!




PS - I'm shocked I remembered that recipe.

PPS - I somehow lost 4lbs in the past week. What the fluck. This past week inclued 2 bbq, the BAG of turtle chex mix and cereal for late nite snacks. Who cares how - i'm lovin it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home