This Page

has been moved to new address

Lucky Mr.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Lucky Mr.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lucky Mr.

Mr. Kiss is currently in the dog house (looooong story - I may get to it) but I've been wanting to buy this for him and it's limited quantity so I just got it today.


He's lucky I married him for better or worse, b/c today is Worse, yet I still find room in my heart to share the love. Good lil wifey, no?




In case you care, it's 2 MLB balls, one commerative for the 2008 All Star Game (in Yankee Stadium this year) and dirt from Yankee Stadium as well - they're building a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home