This Page

has been moved to new address

Sick day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sick day!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sick day!

I banged in sick today. So did the Mr. We needed some time together like you read about. And, the annual Kiss BBQ is tomorrow and we hadn’t done shit to get ready so it was actually imperative!

Sadly, I went to bed last night w/ a pounding head ache and woke up and it was still there. Like the point where I couldn’t see straight and my left eye was twitching. It’s probably stress related. Not probably. I’m sure of it. I’ve been burning my candle at all ends lately and now I can see it’s getting to me physically, too.

Thank the lord above, Mr. Kiss knew I needed some sleep and he got the kids dressed and fed and off to school while I was buried under covers and wearing this:
Uh huh!

When he got back, I dragged my ass out of bed, downed some advil with coffee (full caf) and we were out the door. Finally dropped off 5 boxes of crap, I mean, used items at Goodwill. Home Depot for a new mail box and BJ’s to drop a nice easy $200.

Then I sat by the pool to read.

Yeah, read. For 2 hours. HEH-ven!

Altho, I also had the Crack near me and was able to check e-mail by the pool, too. I’m addicted.

Hello, my name is Momma Kiss and I am addicted to the Crack.

Remember when I asked if I’d need rehab? I’m not sure it’s to that point yet, because I’m soooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good about not using it when the kids are around (unlike the Mr. – grrr) but otherwise? It’s a fantastic lil toy.

A storm decided to roll thru and so I meandered my tan ass inside to enjoy some chex mix (chocolate peanutbutter – GAH – will they stop making these products so GUD?!) and my newest shameful show.

Wait for it.

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.

HOW pathetic have I become? But she is one hot mess and it’s unfarkingbelievably good. Uh huh. I mean - she talks about leaving her husband, how her NOW husband left his then wife for her. Her boobs that look like rocks, puffy lips & cheeks, bug eyes - what's not to love?! Like right now, she's crying over her mom reading her book and I feel like I'm going to witness her melt. All that fakeness is gonna melt under the tears. I’m sad I missed the first season of her & hope I can find it online.

We picked up the kids around 4. Big Kiss swam w/ Big Poppa for a while, shat outside (better than in his Mater Swim suit, but still, ew) and then jumped right back in the pool. I had to find a spot for Lil Kiss - who is crawling like a banshee lately - so that I could clean up the Kid Dump.

Meh – it’s just like scooping dog poop.

Welcome to my life.

Grab a ticket and enjoy the ride, this train ain’t stopping for a little crap in the yard.

Lil Kiss was tossed in his crib by 6.30 and Big Kiss was a partay animal and JUST went to bed. At 9pm. Please, if there is a god in heaven, let that dude sleep past 5am! PLEASE.

I’m now enjoying a nice glass of Mommy Juice, chilled Pinot Gris, and am about to go jump in the pool. Sans clothes. Yeah, that’s how we roll in the Kiss Hizza. After dark, who needs a swimsuit?

Not us!

Pray for sunshine tomorrow, I do not want 18 kids (+ parents) IN my house!

2 Comments:

Blogger downunder girl said...

Ha ha - great minds think alike, after a very late end of financial year function I had a "mental health day" yesterday...have fun at the party!

6/28/08, 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh. That is all!

6/29/08, 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home