This Page

has been moved to new address

JB's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: JB's!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

JB's!

Holy S.

So I have a girly friend who lives near a jelly belly factory and she went on a tour yesterday and I was all wise-ass-y (when am I not?!) and was like "get me some, bitch!" root beer. And watermelon. And green apple. And cream soda. Oh, and root beer!

Well lookey here? These bad boys are comin in the mail as I type!

She knows me well, v. well indeed!


Thanks Hon - and shhhhh, don't tell the Mr. or Big Kiss - I ain't sharing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask & you shall receive. :) I think it was the "get me some bitch" that sold me!!! LMAO!

Enjoy!

And I won't tell anyone. I swear!

7/3/08, 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home