This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh ma GAH!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Oh ma GAH!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh ma GAH!

I had to return something at Target today. Got a merchandise credit instead of cash. Walked around for about 20 minutes and didn’t find anything.

So I left.

Me. Momma Kiss. Left Target without buying ANYTHING.

I repeat.

Oh ma GAH!

And now I have a pretty little Target Merch Credit Card burning a whole in my writslet…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u okay? I think you need to see a Dr. stat!!!!!

I don't know the last time I left the red dot w/out buying sumtin.

Crazy lady.

9/10/08, 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home