This Page

has been moved to new address

It's September?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: It's September?!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's September?!

Crap on a cracker, where did the summer go?

Granted, today is gorgeous out. This weather has been amazing - cool nights, warm days. I feel blessed we're faring well as some friends in the South had to evacuate because of Mother Nature's mean lil boy called Gustav :(

The long weekend was heavenly, I recovered from the blistered feet and sore back and we had a supah day yesterday. Just the Fam, it was sooooo needed.

Back to work today. Blech. And I'm in 'professional dress' again - Double Blech.

My lil baby boy turns 1 on Friday. 1. ONE, PEOPLE! This time last year I was hobbling my ass about, thanking God he did not make my ankles swell to double their size (like he did w/ my first pregnancy) and just waiting to meet my son.

Too bad I didn't blog when preggo, that would have been some crazy shit. I have journals, but will spare y'all the deets. Altho maybe I'll pull some together for my Ode to Lil Kiss - you've been warned...


And PS - I'm wearing Spanks today. If I could do it without busting something, I'd bow to the Spanks. Deeply.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's September already either... Crazy.

I love me some Spanx.

Spanx you very much

9/2/08, 11:12 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Awwww! Your son and may daughter have the same birthday! How cute! (And it's my birthday too!)

And yes...I love spanx too! :)

9/3/08, 9:50 AM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Spanx both of you for letting me know I spelled Spanx wrong. A sousand spanx tox youx.

:p

9/3/08, 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOL

I didn't even realize you had. Otherwise I would have called you out on it. :p

Have a Spanxtastic day.

9/3/08, 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home