This Page

has been moved to new address

2 things.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: 2 things.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 things.

2 things.

My house a riptastically destroyed mess. And amazingly enough I don’t give a shit. I played w/ the boyzz this morning and didn’t clean up.

I watched the Olympics stuff with the Gold Medalist Volleyball players. They’re great – amazing – back to back Olympic Golds – and haven’t lost in years but, um, all that’s sticking in my mind is the fact that the one, Misty May, sprinkled her Momma’s ashes on the court. Um. That’s quite the tribute, but really? On the court? Right there in front of everyone? And where others may walk – and step on Momma?! Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home