This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate balls...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Chocolate balls...

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chocolate balls...

Since I'm Queen of Absolutely Ridiculous Posts these days, here's another.

This was playin on the radio this morning. ON THE RADIO. What the H people?! But I admit, I was doing the white man overbite and Boppin my head!

Hit pause on the musak up there & be prepared to jive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song!!!

I was singing the other day when I heard Isaac Hayes died. Funny shit. The song, not him dying! :)

LL
for some reason i'm not signed in and I forgot my password. dumbazz

8/12/08, 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home