This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday already?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Monday already?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday already?

Monday

Blah

I went to the gym this morning. Before work.

Seriously – who am I and where is Momma Kiss?

Whatev, it felt good to move my ass and this weekend of debauchery wuz NAHT GUD for zee waistline. (but damn, that home made pasta was to die for!)

And today I’m feeling a bit guilty. After having been out for 2 days last week (at a sorta busy time) my boss is in a pissy mood – he’s sorta hormonal and womanly sometimes. Anyway, I always wonder if it’s me, like – did he find out how efficient I am and needs to reevaluate my duties?! The horror! See, tho, guilty conscience!

On that note, tho –
Back to the grind!

Blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home