This Page

has been moved to new address

Generations collide

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Generations collide

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Generations collide

So I do facebook sometimes. I really just created a profile to be amongst the cool people. And to try to stay on top of those social sites for the day that my kids are involved.

Well I did this search to try to locate people thru e-mail.

And found my niece.

Oh em GEE, I feel like I’m invading her privacy. She’s 19. She’s in college. She swears, talks about sex and drinking. She’s hot. Like Model hot. But I also know she’s also damn funny. And super smart. Lawd, she over 400 friends.

I read a few snippets on her “wall” and decided I don’t want to know NO MORE. I also don’t want her to feel like she should censor anything b/c I’m now “in the know.” Like let the kid be a kid, without worrying about what her Ole Lady Auntie will read.

Granted, if she saw this here blog, she’d prolly know I’m “cool like that” but I don’t need her knowing I swear like a trucker or have pool side sex w/ the Mr. once in a while, either.

What to do, what to do.

I may just e-mail her and tell her I’m going to remove the “facebook friend” thing - but bet your ass I’ll be lurking on her once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home