This Page

has been moved to new address

man puffs.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: man puffs.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, July 18, 2008

man puffs.

Ladies and Gents We have a shower!!!!

It is sparkly and clean and not 1971 mustard yellow.

Suh-wheet.

Still no flooring in the bathroom but this morning's shower at home was heavenly.

Thing is I left my deoderant in my "shower at work" bag so I had to use the Mr.s speed stick.

Now every time I raise & lower my arms I smell a little man puff. Its kinda nice. A lil reminder of the Man (love his 'clean' smell. Like when he's not wearing cologne).

Hmmmm. Maybe he'll get a lil attention tonight. All due to a little man puff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home