This Page

has been moved to new address

Holy Fuckerelli

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Holy Fuckerelli

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holy Fuckerelli

Wow.

We're in the middle of our bathroom reno and all week I've been 'shopping' for the sink's base cabinet, a linen closet, shower heads, faucets, lights. Who knew it'd be so, uh, decisive? We had decided on a sink cab, but couldn't find a linen cab to match.

So I found 2 that do match - but the sink cab doesn't have drawers, just 2 big doors. I'm talking over w/ the Mr. and he's like "Well can't you just go to, like, The Container Store and get something to hold crap under there?"

Holy Fuckerelli - this place is my 2nd fave mecca, after Target. And he just blessed a shopping trip there. I can not WAIT to start that phase of the renovation!

A lil P.S.

I got this in e-mail, thought I'd share.

"Hey, my name is Liliana i girl. I search friend my email !!Liliana15@JustVrE.info !!Write to me and I shall send a photo:)"

So. Maybeperchance I should click the link?

NOT.

Where does this shit come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home