This Page

has been moved to new address

Owie!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Owie!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Owie!

Holy Effin S.

If there is a God in the Heaven above, strike me down or at least grant me some relief.

My mono y mono training session yesterday has proven near - fatal, I'm so GD sore, I can't even describe it.

Sitting down to pee? Aychiewawa!

Jumping out of bed at 3am b/c Big Kiss has to go potty? Nope, body did not agree with that!

WALKING? just kill me now!



This calls for another picture, too:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um yeah. I just peed myself.
Thanks.
:)

7/11/08, 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home