This Page

has been moved to new address

Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Love

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love

Last night was lovely. It truly was. My Big Kiss had the best day. When we got home we played Monster with is BFF and Little Kiss (chasing whilst screaming "RAAAARRRRRAAARRR" and then when I'd catch them, I'd twirl them around, enjoying their squeeeeee of delightful skerdness). Lil Kiss loved it and the big boys were getting nice and sweaty running from the Mean Scary Momma Monster.

We had a fun dinner - and after Lil Kiss was in bed, Big Kiss and I read books, did his bath (he washes his own hair now, you don't even wanna KNOW how huge that is) and then when I wrapped him in his monkey towel, I asked him to wait in my room so I could go get his jammies.

Well when I got back, his towel was tossed aside and I heard this tiny giggle under my covers. He loves to "hide" from us before bedtime, but he's never been able to hide fully on his own. (Momma or Poppa usually need to help "cubber" him up). So I said all singsongy "Where's Big Kiss?" More giggling and toe wiggling under the comforter. "Hmmmmm, where's Big Kiss?"

All of a sudden the covers shoot down and he yells "Here My Am!" And look what he's wearing! I SOL (snorted out loud) and almost peed myself. He was giggling and so dam cute.



And this morning was a million times better than yesterday. Thank God In Heaven. Smooches all around, it's a glorious day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for good nights & better mornings. Even 3 y/o's can wake up on the wrong side of the bed! :)
Hope tonite & tomorrow are just as good.

9/10/08, 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home