This Page

has been moved to new address

A watched pot never boils?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: A watched pot never boils?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, September 5, 2008

A watched pot never boils?

I'm watching water boil.

Literally.

Waiting to melt white chocolate to dip my cheesecake lolipops in. This is the last task of the evening, I've already made 4 dozen cupcakes, 2 dozen cookies and cream cheese fruit dip. I also finished the favor bags (w/ the Face on an M&M) and the cupcake "decor" thingies.

Today is my baby boy's birthday. He's 1. I made this video montage of his first year - and cheesenrice, I bawled like all day long. You add songs, and I picked just the right ones. It's 8 minutes. 8 minutes to sum up his first year of life. But it's flippin amazing. And I think I'll spend whatever $$ they want to buy a dvd of it, I think the lil man would like to see it someday. Or his wife, I suppose ;)

So the reason I had to remake 2 dozen cookies is that the batch I made on Thursday? Before work? My fucking dog ate them. ALL OF THEM. Damn Dog. It's like "he at the homework" but worse. So Lil Kiss went to school w/ very un-Martha-like cookies this morning - but the current batch look much better than the peni batch. Whew.

Had a good time last night w/ A. The guy was wicked late - turns out he doesn't get text on his Crack - so when she texted him the time / place, and he never responded, and she got all craxy about it - it was for nothing. Good thing we called around 7 just to say we were getting apps and would wait if he was comin ;) He was. Damn, I laughed so hard. A & I could have fun staring at a blank wall, I swear. Good times.

I'm purposely babbling acuz I'm avoiding my emotional wreck of a day. I'm so blessed to have such a remarkable family. Truly Blessed. I'm just gonna leave it at that ;)

Water's done!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog... and that you like it! I welcome stalkers and would be happy to have you as one of them!

www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com

9/6/08, 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your lil man had a good b-day, & the lollipops turned out yummy delicious! ;)

9/8/08, 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home