This Page

has been moved to new address

The Calendar for Papa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: The Calendar for Papa

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Calendar for Papa

Let’s talk about Shutterfly.

I have been sick and tired and working and sick and being a mom and HOLY CRAP, I’ve realized I haven’t made The Calendar for Papa. The Shutterfly Calendar. Every year since having Big Kiss I’ve made him a calendar and it’s by far his favorite gift. One year, I was lazy, I MEAN, it was shipped late and I forgot to tell him that it was in fact on the way and that he would have it before January 1st. He literally wiped his brow and said “Whew.” I sort of look forward to making it too, not gonna lie.

Today? While I’ve been home trying to breathe properly? I’m also working on the calendar. It’s not December 1 yet, I’m not that far behind. Oh - why does it take me so long? Because I make the photo collage in photoshop and then upload my images. One of kind, people.

I’ve stored my pics on shutterfly for years. I’m talking like 10 years. They have the cutest photo cards and birthday invitations. Check ‘em out – free photo storage is one thing, but I also love their customer service.

You want free cards this year? Check it out. I'm not above free sh!t. "Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 "


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

I need to get my act together and do some sort of photo gift for my parents this year.

11/29/10, 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Shutterfly. I do not love being overly OCD and the fact that it takes me 12900 hours to make the little photo book since I'm so ocd.

11/29/10, 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Kimberly said...

I ordered pics from Shutterfly on November first and still haven't got them...this is me giving Shutterfly the side evil death eye of disatisfaction.Ps. Is your calendar made up of pigtails? Hee hee.

11/29/10, 8:57 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I've thought many times about making one of those things and have yet to do it though I did make a photo book once. I should really think about making my dad a calendar though since he lives in another state and only sees us a few times a year. I know he'd love it.

11/29/10, 9:22 PM  
Blogger Moooooog35 said...

Might be a coincidence, but I'm working on a calendar for you, too.

Well, less 'calendar' and more 'portfolio.'

NSFW.

You're welcome.

11/30/10, 8:39 AM  
Blogger Lori @ In Pursuit of It All said...

We keep SAYING we're going to do this, and then, somehow....never do.

I am way up on the lame-scale these days.

11/30/10, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I need my girls' dresses to come in to take the pics needed for my shutterfly stuff!

11/30/10, 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home