This Page

has been moved to new address

So Subtle

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: So Subtle

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So Subtle



THIS is gorgeous.

I subtly mentioned to Mr. Kiss that I wanted it for Mother's Day.

And by subtle, I mean, I e-mailed him the link, the price and mentioned that it would take 10 - 14 business days to produce as it'd be custom made.

Really, some men need instructions. I'm not above that ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

I see nothing wrong with that...at least you know you will get something you like and not some crap you will never use!

4/23/09, 11:02 AM  
Blogger FFS said...

you want subtle? I bought mine for myself this morning!!!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day to Me!!!!!!

4/23/09, 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home