This Page

has been moved to new address

Holy Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Holy Weekend

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy Weekend

As in Holy Shit, I plan to get D-RUNK!

;)

We're going to the in-laws for the weekend, which means *crossing fingers* I am off duty for a while. And? Grandmama's doing their baskets and an egg hunt & stuff, no work for me!

Happy Easter, Passover, What-the-heck-ever you may celebrate. Or if you're an athiest, hell, have a good weekend anyway! I'm an equal opportunity well wisher.


can not get enough of that card. I've shared it with many many many people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

LOL that card is awesome! have a great easter

4/11/09, 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home