This Page

has been moved to new address

Today is Thursday. But it's my Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Today is Thursday. But it's my Friday

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today is Thursday. But it's my Friday

My crazy 'busy' season is just about over. Tuesday was a stressful day. But yesterday was pure torture - cleaning up some shit while I popped in & out of a training.

Anyway. Last night the exhaustion started to sink in. I was wiped out beyond belief. Watched some DVR w/ the Mr.

And I just want to report that it was the first night in - oh - 3 weeks? that I didn't have a drink before bed. Be it one glass of wine or half a bottle of vodka (damn Startinis!).

I had some Pomegranate Seltzer water w/ my cheese & crackers. That's it.

We'll see how long this banishment lasts. I mean, come on, it's almost the weekend and we have not one, not two, but THREE toddler birthday parties to attend. I'm quite sure some drinks will be had this weekend. And I'm talkin DURING one or two of the parties. Oy.

So I told my boss I'm taking tomorrow off. I am getting a massage, my wig busted and a late lunch w/ my friend. I can't wait. Which means I fully intend to treat today like my 'Friday' and waste a lot of time.

Just for shits & grins, I so want this:

I know I've said it before, but it's such a grand idea.

Just one glass...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

If I had to go to 3 kids parties, I would have a keg in the car drinking on the way just to keep my sanity! lol

4/2/09, 12:11 PM  
Blogger Liz P said...

LOL at that oversized glass. It's perfect! Then you really can have just one glass of wine. :D

Glad your busy season is almost up! Have a great weekend...sounds like you'll be partying it up! This year is the year of 40 year old bday parties for me! Have another one this weekend. Sheesh! When did my friends all get so old? Ahem.

4/2/09, 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home