This Page

has been moved to new address

HBD, Mr. Kiss

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: HBD, Mr. Kiss

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HBD, Mr. Kiss

Today is my husband's birthday.

He got some REALLY REALLY Good news today, so what was intended to be "pizza nite" out w/ the boys is now going to be "How fast can we get them to bed so we can celebrate" nite together!

Per his request, I didn't even bake for him (the HORROR!) - he requested a grocery store cake (puke - where's Cake Wrecks when I need them?)...and we actually had that this past weekend w/ his 'rents.

Fine by me. I've been on a caloric lull today so that I can drink and eat LOADS of sushi later. WHEEEEEE!

So yeah, Happy Birthday, Husband o' mine. Luff ya loads.

*Um, I just noticed that on Monday I said I was on the wagon. Whoops. Didn't last long, did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home