This Page

has been moved to new address

Real men can wear Pink.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Real men can wear Pink.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Real men can wear Pink.


Big Kiss is almost 4. A couple of months away. For the most part, he lets me put silly clothes on him - esp if I bribe him with munchkins.

Today, he was sportin the CUTEST pink polo. Damn cute. I got it on sale, and a little big so he could wear it all summer.

I truly believe that boys look awesome in pink.

Now, he's given me the line before that "pink is for girls" but I don't think he put that together w/ his clothes.

Well, that may be changing :(

As Mr. Kiss dropped him off, his pals came over and one boy - who shall remain nameless Sergio says right to him "Why do you have your sister's shirt on?"

RAWR.

Per Mr. Kiss, he sort of just brushed it off - but really? Do I need to worry about this shit in PRESCHOOL?????

It's fine if he expresses that he doesn't want to wear it or be teased or whatever, but damn, he looks FINE in that shirt and the little mr. nameless is now on my shitlist!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

The guys in my sisters wedding are wearing pink shirts and they will all look hot in them!

4/9/09, 8:56 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Mr. Kiss wears pink, too. I love it because he's such a non-metro-fashion type guy - a sporty doofuss kind of guy - and looks awesome in it!

Meh. Big Kiss didn't even mention it, thank god! He even slept in the shirt and wanted to wear it today.

I almost let him.

4/10/09, 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home