This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Happy Day

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Day

My anniversary is this month. On Sunday.

And I made the most retarded mistake telling Mr. Kiss not to "waste his money" on flower deliveries - as the price is ridiculous and I'd rather have simple gerbera daisies from the local shop.

Which is all TRUE...however, it would really be nice if he just did it once in a while, you know?

Well.

He did.

Simple daisies and fall flowers (my all time fave). Delivered. To me. At work.

I luff my man.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

AWWWWWWW how sweet! :) Happy anniversary! :)

10/1/08, 6:09 PM  
Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

Awwww, how sweet!

Happy Anniversary!

10/2/08, 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that. Big eff'ing surprise. He didn't listen to you.

:)

LMAO!!!
Happy Anniversary!

10/4/08, 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home