This Page

has been moved to new address

I've been wondering...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: I've been wondering...

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been wondering...

Can you drink too many of these? Like if I have 3 packets in a day (to drink my 3 L of water) – is that bad for me?




And do you know that if you wait till, oh, say 2pm? to start drinking your 3 liters of water, and it's 4pm and you have a meeting, that at, oh, 4.07pm your bladder will feel like a thousand monkeys are jumping on it to let the pee out?

And also, do you know that if you eat everything bagels two mornings in a row, that it will make your pee smell spicy?

And also, I woke up with a zit. I'm almost frikkin 34. A zit. I wonder if the fact that Target was displaying their halloween candy - and this bag of 'caramel candy bars' screamed "YOU MUST BUY ME NOW" and so I purchased and have eaten half the bag a few of them has anything to do with said zit?

FTR, people, this Caramel mix is to die for! Take Five, Nutrageous Bars, Milk Duds and Rolos. I mean, come on?! How could I pass it up? But damn. I think it's contributing to my teenage raging face.

Another thing. I had the weirdest feeling this morning. I had this twinge in my belly, and it immediately made me think back to the first time I felt one of my kids do a karate kick inside me. It was so comforting. It was just a gas bubble, and it would take a helluva swimmer to knock me up right now, but it was a good lil memory. Thanks gas bubble!

Did you also know that when you get more than 6 hours of sleep, you're actually energized? Who knew?

OK - I'm done wondering for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe start with the water around 10am. Just maybe.

And it is a myth that chocolate contributes to zits. So eat away. Just wash your face 2x a day.

Ah, lovely lil gas bubble giving you warm fuzzies. As long as you didn't leave any warm fuzzies when getting rid of said gas bubble.

9/19/08, 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home