This Page

has been moved to new address

And PS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: And PS

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, September 12, 2008

And PS

I purposely did not do a 9/11 rememberance blog yesterday. I remember, a lot, and will never forget.

But I do want to say that I'm sorry for the families who lost loved ones; those who did not perish yet deal with the consequences still today; and those who did this to our country.

Thank you to all who fight for our freedom. Regardless of the politics, they fight, every day, so that I can express my opinions and work and walk freely down any street I want to. I'm lucky to be an American.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't meant to blog about it. I meant to blog about my mom coming out on that date last year & how stoked I was.

I word vomited again though, all over my computer.

What a mess.

9/13/08, 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home