This Page

has been moved to new address

The Right Stuff (i think)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: The Right Stuff (i think)

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Right Stuff (i think)

Highlights of the concherto!

I looked fantastic. New shirt, fancy kick ass shoes and even felt good. Great hair, too. Yeah, smokin.

Got to A’s late (fucking weather and City Traffic).

Found her getting drunk w/ her temporary roommate.

Quickly tried to catch up by drinking a Corona, Schmirnuff Icey and glass of wine.

It sort of worked.

The wine to go, tho, did a number on me. We drank heavily on the train to the city.

Like the hobos.

I almost had to carry A, she was so tanked. Come to find out, she doesn’t even really like NKOTB, just said that I was so psyched when I asked if she wanted tickets she said yes just to make me happy. Awwww.

Anyway…we saw lots and lots of middle aged women. And some w/ kids around 7-10 yrs old. I asked a few of them if their kids’ names were Jordan or Joey.

And any man we saw, we applauded him. And said “You must be in love, sucker” and then under our breath (“or gay”).

We asked the cops if they were PUMPED to be working this event. They were.
Clearly.

Natasha Bedingfield (sp?) was the opener and I luff her. Heard her Soulmate song on the Bachelorette and it made me weep.

She rocked.

And we got another beer.

Did I mention my seats were on the 3rd level? And it was frikkin steep up there!

I only fell once.

My supah cute and normally somewhat comfy shoes hurt like a motha, so I just started carrying them.

Yes, I was barefoot in a large public venue. Nasty.

On one return trip from the beer stand (where Dan knew my name) we went to the wrong section and as I was walking thru, one girl was like “be careful, she puked.”

Yeah. Uh huh. I pretty much trekked thru someone else’s puke. Barefoot. All the while holding up A’s drunk ass.

Oh, was I at a concert? I was. And as soon as I saw Joey Mac (well, his voice really – as soon as I heard him) I screamed the biggest scream evah. And it wasn’t no teeny bopper scream. Deep and hearty. I luffs me some Joey. He looked amazing. The other guys were hot, too. Aged well. Sang all the faves – and Jon did some from his solo album (which I did not know). My personal highlight was them all in white. Singing to ME, I know they were.

We made it out alive (damn A) and miraculously got a cab to get home. Where we promptly ordered pizza and cinna sticks. I burnt the roof of my mouth, but didn’t care.

I awoke to a pounding – like jackhammer pounding - headache (forgot my GD prenatal), a stuffy nose and blisters so bad you can’t even imagine. Holding yourself steady in heels whilst bombed ain’t easy!

So I downed some of A’s drugs (thought long & hard about taking one of her Vics, but I withheld) and got my ass home.

Rainy day = inside entertainment w/ the boyz. It’s been a long LONG day.

Top it off, I had to go to germ infested chuckEcheeze tonite for a b-day party. Big Kiss loved it and it was pretty fun for me, too, if only I could see straight – damn hangover.

Enough. I’m fuctastically tired. Off to dream about mack-daddy-knecking with Joey….

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I just peed myself. And walked through it. LMAO!!!!

I'm glad you had fun. Sorry you got a headache though. But you gotta pay to play :)

I'm sure I will have a similar story in a few weeks!

9/27/08, 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time. I love reading your posts!- Kiki

9/28/08, 12:45 AM  
Blogger Momma Ski said...

Never a dull moment with Momma Kiss :)

9/28/08, 5:32 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

O.M.G. I am about to pee myself over here! Sounds like you had a GREAT time! And...I am positive that Joey was singing JUST to you! :)

Awww - I can't wait to go! I hope I have just as much fun...minus walking barefoot through someone's puke! : )

9/29/08, 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home