This Page

has been moved to new address

My Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: My Time

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Time

I've decided that my favorite time ever is in the car. Alone. I drive to work. All of 9 miles, but I used to take a train - and while that had its benefits, there is NOTHING like being in my car, all by myself and CRANKING the tunes.

I had it blaring so f'n loud today, my ears were ringing. And singing?! At the top of my lungs, baby.

So if you see Momma driving down the road looking like she's going postal, don't be afraid. I'm just enjoying myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. I love singing in the car rocking out to music. It is also my favorite time. Nothing better than singing out of tune as loud as you can not giving a rats ass who hears you.

I need a car ride by myself!
Enjoy your nine miles tomorrow morning. :)

9/30/08, 12:09 AM  
Blogger Momma Ski said...

Gotta love the My Time...loud and obnoxious! Once in a while my time includes turning all music down...I need the silence sometimes too.

9/30/08, 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home