This Page

has been moved to new address

Hi-five.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Hi-five.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi-five.

I took Big Kiss to the dentist this morning. Given our past experiences w/ him in any sort of "chair" (hair cuts, eye dr. etc.) I fully expected screaming, tears, and maybe shitting his pants.

Kid surprised me!

I was a little skiddish, but did just fine. He has a small mouth (just like his Momma!) - and they mentioned he may need braces in the future. Greaaaaat.

I have pictures, of course, and JuJu and the K's are excited to be able to share the experience w/ him.

I really needed a little bit of happy and last night, this kid did not disappoint. I put him to bed, gave him the schpeel - "no more messing around, k? Kisses, hugs, nose rubs, i love you's, they're all done! Nigh nigh."

10 minutes later, I hear him walking to the top of the steps: "Momma, I just want a hi-five."

Swear to God, he sure did find one thing I didn't mention, didn't he? I didn't give in to that one, said go to bed "or else." (not sure what my "else" would have been, but it worked).

For 10 minutes, then he's back at the top of the steps. "Momma, my kiss went away." Jesus. Kid knows how to get to me, smart little turd. I gave into that one and after that he was sound asleep.

God sure knows when I need a pick me up, sometimes he just takes his sweet time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

LOL that's so adorable!!!

6/16/09, 1:43 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Oh My GARAGE. Pretty sure I have a real live working comment button. I'm about to pee.

6/16/09, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home