This Page

has been moved to new address

Moms Rock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Moms Rock

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Moms Rock


Last night I went to this "mommies who shop" thing. I basically paid to walk around and be jealous of super moms who work out of their home making kick ass things. And have wine. Yeah, that, I did that too.

I bought some totally rad skully t-shirts for the boys, to be delivered in 2-4 weeks because the mom making them has an 8 week old baby. Her 5th kid. And she was frikkin hot and skinny. Whore. (I'm just jealous).

I also got myself some earrings - just for me - in my new favorite color, turquoise. Not the 'stone' but the blue green color. Love them!

Anyway - the above 'manifesto' is from this local company Mom's Rock. And their shit is amazing.

Can't wait to get a t-shirt, once I'm no longer feeling like a harpooned whale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home