This Page

has been moved to new address

Rocks rock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Rocks rock

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rocks rock

I'm so pumped that I've been able to wear my engagement ring again.

Seriously.

It's a gorgeous ring (nothing huge, 1c, but it's mine). My man picked it out just for me. And I haven't been able to wear it comfortably for a long time. Like over 3 years. I've finally lost enough of my "baby weight" to reduce the vienna sausage fingers and it fits again. And spins. For more than 2 weeks now ;)

So it's been sparkling in the sun when I drive, catches the light and amazes me.

Sappy bitch, I know, but it's like NEW!

Yay me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

do you find yourself talking with your hands more now? LOL

2/17/09, 12:58 PM  
Blogger FFS said...

YAY for wearing bling!!
wheres the pic?! ;)

you still canned meat?

2/17/09, 1:21 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

BS & BC, I talk w/ my hands A LOT to begin with. Now I just look more retarded doing it, trying to flash sparkles.

Momma, you want a picture of the sausage fingers? Really?

IDK if I'm still canned meat, f'rs haven't e-mailed me back yet.

2/17/09, 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home