This Page

has been moved to new address

FML

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: FML

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, February 6, 2009

FML

This is by far one of my new favorite sites.


Fuck My Life

I JUST got it and can't believe the hilarity.

Can't. Stop. READING!

Sample entries:

"Today, I finally stood up to a bully who had been messing with me for over a year. His response? He picked up the chair I was sitting in and threw me across the room. FML"

"Today, I had just gotten over the flu and thought I was better. So me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. As I was about to orgasm, I puked all over his face. He was so disgusted that he ended up throwing up on me as well. FML"

"Today, I bought a jacket with real fur on it. Turns out, i'm allergic and now my ears look like they have herpes on them. FML"

Follow it, you know you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home